Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Time Has Finally Arrived!

In just two days I will be seen by the best physicians in the world. I am heading down to the Johns Hopkins Myositis Center in Baltimore, Maryland for a battery of tests and then will be seen by one of their top neurologists.

I have been waiting five years for this day to come, and it has finally arrived.

Thanks to each and every one of you for your love and support. I promise to document my trip and give you a full report.

Until we meet again...God bless.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

my fingers are crossed that your questions will be answered.
love you buddy!!
sharon

9:58 PM  
Blogger Ravi said...

Hi
Thanks for this post. I am enjoying your tips.
After that all you have to do is roll your body over
the foam roller which will massage out the tight spots and alleviate any kind of pain,
pressure, and inflammation.
For More information please visit www.travelroller.com

3:50 AM  
Anonymous Disability Products said...

I appreciate your post, i learn few things in this post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

Disability Products

2:34 AM  
Blogger cobalt said...

I have MPA , WEGENERS , VASCULITIS, OR WHICHEVER IS EASIER FOR YOU TO REMEMBER NOWADAYS. AS WELL
I AM GREATFUL TO READ YOUR STORY AND HELPS TO HEAR HOW OTHERS DEAL WITH THIS HORRIBLE DEADLY DISEASE THAT KILLS FAST ! i have dog like yours and she makes my day as i know your dog does ! Please email me if anyone is just blown away by vasculitis and rxs you are on ( side effects too ) im just sitting and had a professional job with an income but now nothing to support bills.
BT btorras@bellsouth.net

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home