Friday, April 04, 2008

Two Days and Counting...

Where does the time go?

In just two days, my beloved and I will be "tying the knot!" We have been talking about this for so many years, and it is almost here! And our "holy union" will be witnessed by our closest family members and friends, who will be there to celebrate and support us.

Been running around like crazy for the last few days tying up loose ends. There have been some major disappointments, but I have learned to take them in stride.

I realized that one must count on oneself first and foremost. And you must stay true to yourself as well. No matter what anyone says or does, it should not discourage or stop you from believing in what is right.

Stick to your guns. Let God show you the way. No matter what!

The family has been flying in and driving in to the area, and I have received so many wonderful phone calls and emails wishing us the best from friends and family. It is a blessing to feel all the love and support we are receiving. Who would have "thunk" it?

God has blessed me in so many ways. And I am so thankful that he brought Sally and Jarrett into my life.

I am also so thankful for modern technology...the internet specifically. If it wasn't for LOVE AT AOL, I may not have found my soulmate. Even though I know we were destined to be together.

On another note, I am feeling totally exhausted. No suprise though! I did receive a call from my neurologist's office saying that I need a new NeuroTrax study to see if things have improved. Last year the results showed some changes in my brain which were supposed to be due to my illness. I know that my long term memory is still very bad, but my short term memory has greatly improved. I am anxious to find out what the new test proves in the long run!

Gotta run. So much to do, so little time!

Deep breath...ahhhh! On to my new life with my family. My wish has come true!

Till next time! God bless you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home