Sunday, February 03, 2008

A Giant Victory in the Desert!




We did it! The New York Giants shattered the New England Patriot's unbeaten season in the final minutes to win the Super Bowl! It is one of the biggest upsets in Super Bowl history!

I still cannot catch my breath. I think I actually stopped breathing at one point! OMG. I am certain I will not have a voice in the morning, with all the screaming I did all night long!

We were invited to our friends Kim and Kathy's house in Smithtown for the party, and we had a fantastic time! I baked a large chocolate sheet cake, and Sally decorated it for the occasion.

I also made chocolate football treats. They were a big hit!

With only 35 seconds to go, Manning tossed the winning touchdown to win Super Bowl XLII. And there were five, count them, five sacks on Tom Brady!

This is a night to remember forever! Go Giants! We are definitely numero uno!
This coming Tuesday is the victory parade in Battery Park for the champions. The same day as 'Super Tuesday' in New York.
It's time to celebrate, New York. This is going to be a wonderful year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home