Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Think Positive!

Happy New Year!

I want to thank you all so very much, from the bottom of my heart, for all of the wonderful personal emails and comments I received in the last few days about this blog. I always said...if I touch just one person with my words, it has been all worthwhile!

Through all of the difficult times I have experienced in the last few years, I now understand that these hard periods of my life were really the outer crusts of change that had to take place for the greater good in my life. In Metaphysical Science, I am learning to "handle" negativity and ultimately, it will produce positive results.

It is important to understand that we cannot eliminate negativity totally from our lives. However, we must learn how to handle it! If something negative happens, one must not allow oneself to continue the negativity. Take time to only think positively and find one's innermost spiritual nature.

To handle difficult situations or negativity in your life, you must follow these guidelines:
  • Don't call up your friends or family and tell them what a difficult time your are having. Otherwise negativity can and will reflect back on you. However, it is important to find one confidant in your life who has a positive outlook on life.
  • Don't blame yourself, someone else or God for your failure.
  • Be open and aware to new ideas that may enter your mind during this difficult time. If you open your mind, the answers will come to you.
  • Enjoy life each and every day, despite the difficult times you are experiencing. Life will love you back!

Through the practice of meditation, I hope to enter a wonderful new way of living...to become a better person spiritually, psychologically and physically.

And most importantly, improve my health status by connecting deeper with God's energy...which is the natural healing energy of the body!

1 Comments:

OpenID JAZZ3056 said...

HEY BEV,
HAPPY NEW YEAR. SO GLAD I GOT TO MEET YOU. YOU HAVE A GREAT OUTLOOK AND ZEST FOR LIFE. REALLY HAPPY THINGS ARE GOING WELL FOR YOU
JULIE

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home