Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hot, Hot, Hot

Oy, am I tired. I have my next round of Rituxan in the morning...well, in 8 hours! But we just got back from the Vet Emergency Room. Our puppy tripped our older dog, and he tumbled down the stairs. There was blood all over, but thank God he only broke his nail. What a mess.

Guess that took my mind off everything for a while. A few of us took a walk to the beach this evening...just to relax. Considering it was in the 90s today, it was quite cool down by the water by 7 pm. It is wonderful to live only ten minutes away from the ocean. It is supposed to be even hotter tomorrow...figures I'll be laying in the infusion center having IV all day!

Yesterday we finally put Goldie in the pool. She is definitely a trooper! Not only did she absolutely love the water, but she rode on Jarrett's boogie board, as if she were surfing! What a sight!!!

Haven't been feeling too good lately. I will just be glad when the treatment is over, and I can enjoy the remainder of the summer.

Jarrett leaves for camp in a week...and Sally and I are looking forward to getting away. I must remain in a positive state of mind...and pray that the Rituxan does the trick!
Good night for now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Beverly, Just wanted you to know my thoughts and prayers are with you! stay gold!
Anisa Johnson

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home